Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sinful Colors Let's Talk

Hello everyone!  Today I want to show you Sinful Colors Let's Talk, a pretty blue-based purple shimmer.  I got this awhile back and just finally got around to posting pictures of it.  I really like Sinful Colors' shimmer and glitter polishes.  They're only $1.99 at the drugstore and they have a huge selection of colors.  I can't stand their cremes though, they're impossible to apply and always end up in a streaky, clumpy mess.  Let's Talk was pretty easy to apply and I needed 2 coats.  This polish was impossible to photograph, so please don't mind that my skin looks orange in the photos.  I had to mess with the settings on my camera to capture an accurate representation of the polish.

This is 1 coat of hydrating base coat (Essie Feed Me) and 2 coats of Let's Talk.

Photo taken in artificial light.

Photo taken in artificial light.

Photo taken in artificial light.

That's everything for now.  Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment