Monday, December 19, 2011

NOTD: Christmas Inspiration

Today I'm wearing a Christmas inspired manicure.  We have gold ornaments on our tree and this time of year I always see the prettiest ornaments.  They're decorated with glitter and intricate designs.  So, I decided to try a fun mani that looks like a Christmas tree ornament.

 I started with 2 coats of strengthening base coat (I have ridges in my nails and they're super noticeable with metallic polishes, so that's why I used 2 coats.  You could also use ridge filler if needed.)  Then, I applied 2 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Gilty Pleasure.  Next, I applied 1 coat of Essie Matte About You, a matte top coat.  Finally, I drew swirl/spiral designs with Kiss Nail Art Paint in Gold Glitter.


Photo taken in artificial light.
 

Photo taken in artificial light.




This look was pretty easy to make and it's fun, but subtle.  Thanks for looking!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment