Friday, April 15, 2011

Essie Sexy Divide

For the past few weeks I've been wanting a nice, deep purple.  I started on this trend because while browsing at the store I found Nicole by OPI's Prized Possession Purple.  It's truly a gorgeous color, and after waffling for a few days I spotted Sexy Divide.  I decided I liked it better than PPP (in the bottle at least), so I purchased it.  I'm so happy I did!  The day I swatched it was so sunny and it worked out perfectly.  I really think these pictures are a true representation of how stunning the color is.  I also got a compliment on the color the other day, and we were in low light.  So that goes to show how amazing it is in bright or low light.

This is 2 coats plus a coat of quick dry top coat.

In sunlight:





You can actually see the red and blue shimmers in the photo above.  It has so much depth in the sunlight.


In low light:


It almost looks navy blue in low light.


Thanks for looking!  Hope you liked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment