Tuesday, May 22, 2012

NOTD: Holographic Glitter + Animal Prints

Well hello there everyone!!  I hope you're all having a great day/evening (depending on where you are in the world).  Today I want to show you a fun little manicure I'm currently wearing.  It's really cloudy today and I had literally five minutes of sunshine before the clouds rolled in again. Holographic glitter seems like a bit of waste when there's no sun to make it sparkle, but luckily this still has plenty going on without the sparkles.

I started with 2 coats of Revlon Plum Seduction.  Then, I added 2 coats of a no-name Claire's holographic glitter polish suspended in a light pink jelly base.  Once that dried I used Sinful Colors Black on Black and Konad plate M2 to stamp the design.  It's a small design, not even as wide as my pinky finger, so I had to double it up for each nail.  Finally, I topped it off with quick dry top coat.


Photo taken in natural light.


Photo taken in direct sunlight.

That's all for today.  Thanks for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment