Monday, May 14, 2012

NOTD: Hard Candy Beetle + Stamping

Hello everyone!  I hope you're all having a great start to your week!  I'm starting the week with a fun stamped manicure that I want to show you.  It's not the bright, summery colors that are popular right now, but I can't pass up an interesting stamped manicure. :)

Today I'm wearing 2 coats Hard Candy Beetle.  This is such an interesting multichrome polish that shifts between pink/purple, copper, green, and gold.  I could spend days just photographing the color shifts.  (Imagine me doing cirque du soleil fingers.)  I stamped it with Shany plate SH22 and LA Colors Live.  It's pretty busy!

Photo taken in natural light.


I hope you all have a great week!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. That is purty! It almost looks like a gradient in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You're right, it does have a gradient quality. Beetle is so complex.

      Delete