Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cycling Inspiration

Hello everyone!  I don't mention it very often, but I love cycling.  I go to spin classes in the mornings and also try to ride on the weekends when the weather permits.  That being said, it's fun to try matching my manicures to my bike, jerseys, shoes, socks, and shorts.  I know, it probably sounds nerdy.  But I think it's fun to go cruising around on my bike with a happening manicure.  Or be bobbing around on my spin bike with a happening manicure.

I got a new pair of cycling shorts last week and wanted to match them with something sporty.


Here's what I came up with:
 

Photo taken in direct sunlight.

This is 3 coats of LA Colors Energy Source with Island Girl Aloha Magic stamped using Shany plate SH22.  Apparently there was some leftover black in the plate that I missed when cleaning last time.  Oh well, it gives it some "texture."  :)

After wearing this for a bit I decided to experiment with other colors and came up with this:

Photo taken in direct sunlight.

I used Cosmetic Arts (nameless) neon green and Sally Hansen Blue Me Away!  I used the same plate and just stamped over the other designs.

Thanks for reading!  Have a great day/evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment