Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day lovelies!  I was feeling inspired this morning and decided to do a quick, impromptu Valentine's manicure.  I'm sporting nubbins (again).  They make my fingers look stubby, but they're super low maintenance, which I'm loving.  Side note - whenever I hear someone say, "Happy Valentine's!" I always think of the episode of 30 Rock  where Rachel Dratch plays the prostitute and keeps yelling, "Happy ValenTIME's!"  It's ridiculously funny.  Yeah, I know, what a totally random thing to remember, but hey... that's me!  (End side note.)

For this manicure, I used 2 super thin coats of Revlon Plum Seduction, a berry pink jelly.  I used Sally Hansen Wined Up and Shany plate SH20 for the design. I finished with a coat of quick dry top coat.  What I loved about this manicure is that I could just overlap the design and be messy, and it still turned out.

Photo taken in artificial light.


Photo taken in artificial light.

As always, thank you for stopping by!  Happy ValenTIME's! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment