Saturday, February 25, 2012

NOTD: OPI Kennebunk-port

So you know how they always say every woman should have a little black dress which serves as a staple in her wardrobe?  Well, I feel the same way about a red creme for every woman's nail polish stash.  It doesn't matter if you have 5 or 500 nail polishes.  A flattering red creme is a must because they're perfect for any occasion and look good on any nail shape or length.

Last night I was digging through my stash and couldn't decide on a good color for my nails (they're still short, by the way).  Then I saw OPI Kennebunk-port sitting there and decided to wear it.  It's a deep red creme that reminds me of the color red on wine bottles.  It's a favorite for me and I wear it a lot, but usually layered with something else. Then I realized that I've never actually showcased it on its own.  So, I decided to show you how pretty it is.

This is 1 coat of base coat, 2 coats of Kennebunk-port, and 1 coat of quick dry top coat.


Photo taken in natural light.

How can you argue with that gorgeousness?

Do you have a favorite red that you think belongs in every woman's stash?  What is it?

Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely looooove this color! my favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's definitely a favorite for me too!

      Delete