Friday, July 27, 2012

L'Oreal Blue Marine

I was digging through my stash the other day and realized I've never actually worn L'Oreal Blue Marine by itself or shown any photos of its awesome duochrome shift.  I've always paired it with something else and its awesomeness is obscured by the other polishes.  So, I decided to show it off today.

Blue Marine is a sheer turquoise/teal base with color shifting flecks.  The flecks shift from a deep emerald green to blue/violet to magenta.  It's very pretty, and like many duochromes, the shift seems more obvious in low light or under indirect light.

This is 3 coats without base coat or top coat.


Artificial light.


Artificial light.


Artificial light.


Artificial light.


Artificial light.

Direct sunlight.

I really love this color.  Check back tomorrow for my comparison swatches of L'Oreal Blue Marine vs. Sally Hansen Spectrum.

Thanks for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment