Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sinful Colors Big Daddy + Revlon Radiant Accent

Hey there!  If you've seen my past few posts, you'll notice that I've been on an accent nail kick lately.  I'm not sure why, but suddenly adding a pop of glitter to a creme manicure seems so appealing.  So, naturally, I have another glitter accented manicure for you today.  I should also mention that I've been on an orange and pink kick lately, presumably because I associate those colors with warm, summery days. :)

Alright, on to the manicure.  I started with Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps base coat (in the blue bottle) because it acts as a really good ridge filler on my nails.  Next, I used two coats of Sinful Colors Big Daddy, a juicy, reddish-orange jelly.  This one is extremely shiny and looks perfectly slick when dry.  Application was fantastic and, as I mentioned, it dries so shiny. Yum!

For the accent nail I used two coats of LA Colors Live, a silver metallic.  Then, I layered over it with two coats of Revlon Radiant, a glitter bomb loaded with several sizes of light blue hex glitter, and larger silver and green hex glitter.  I topped it all off with quick dry top coat.

Photo taken in sunlight.

Thanks for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment