Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pink Gradient + Stamping

Happy Thursday everyone! It's finally warming up where I live and actually sunny, which puts me in a wonderful mood! :)  I'm about two weeks away from finishing the semester so I'm really excited to be one step closer to graduation and take a break over the summer.

Anyway, let's talk polish!  Today I have another gradient and stamping combo to show you.  This one is super easy and only used two colors. I started with two coats of Sinful Colors Easy Going, a light pink creme that is very opaque and wonderful for stamping.

This is a swatch of it alone for reference (with a completely different nail shape...lol).

Natural light.


Next, I sponged Wet n Wild Dreamy Poppy, a bright pink creme (my favorite lately), onto the tips.


Natural light.


Then I used Shany Plate SH20 and Easy Going to stamp on the design.


Natural light.

Well, that's all for today.  I hope you have a great rest of the week!

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment