Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sally Hansen Byte + Essie Sexy Divide

Hello everyone!  Yay, I finally have time to post!  My Thanksgiving break officially starts tomorrow, but I turned in my last assignment yesterday.  So, I get an extra day off.  Woot!

I wanted to show you another layering experiment from awhile back that I never posted - Sally Hansen Byte over Essie Sexy Divide.  Byte is a bright pink jelly base loaded with duochrome flakes that shift between pink and blue. Sexy Divide is a dark purple shimmer with some blue and red sparks here and there, but in certain light it looks like a dark plum.

This combination was so pretty and I could NOT stop staring at my nails.  They looked different in every light and I just love polishes like that.

Warning - pic heavy post ahead.  Enjoy!


Artificial light
Artificial light
Artificial light
Artificial light
Artificial light
Artificial light
Natural light

Thanks for stopping by!  See you again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment