Friday, November 2, 2012

OPI The Living Daylights (Skyfall Collection)

Good morning lovely readers!  I am super excited today because I found the entire OPI Skyfall collection practically untouched at my local beauty supply store.  Usually everything is picked over when I get there, but apparently they've only had the collection for a week ... !!  I think most of the collection is pretty, but I already have something similar to most of them, so I only purchased two: The Living Daylights and You Only Live Twice.

Today I want to show you The Living Daylights, a gorgeous glitter bomb consisting of silver, pale gold, copper, and teal glitters suspended in a clear base.  All of the glitters are the same size and it's densely packed in there!  I wasn't expecting it to be so dense, so I was sort of globbing in on the nail and then trying to push this huge mass of glitter around.  Next time I'll have to get less on the brush.  Yeah.

Anyway, I love this polish!  I love the color combination for fall and I feel like it could layer beautifully over a wide variety of colors.  I chose Sally Hansen Gilty Pleasure as my base. This is one coat of The Living Daylights.  Then, I matted it with NYC Matte Me Crazy.

Artificial light

Artificial light


 What do you think of the Skyfall Collection? Which ones do you want to buy?

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment