Thursday, August 9, 2012

NOTD: Stamping with Color Club Artsy Crafty + Sinful Colors Gorgeous

Hey there everyone!  Today I have a stamped manicure to show you.  I love using a creme base and then stamping over it with something sparkly to make it pop. 

I used Color Club Artsy Crafty, a dark sage green creme as the base.

I stamped using Sinful Colors Gorgeous, which is actually very pretty, so the name is fitting.  It's a deep turquoise shimmer with a subtle gold-green-blue duochrome shift.  The duochrome isn't very obvious in the bottle, but it showed up nicely in my pictures.

I used two coats of Artsy Crafty and stamped over it using Shany Plate SH25.  I finished it with quick dry top coat.

I know this post is rather short, but I feel like the pictures do an adequate job of conveying how pretty it is. :)


Artificial light.


Artificial light.


Natural light.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment