Friday, June 29, 2012

LA Girl Disco Brites Turntable + Funky Accent

Hello again!  I have a fun summer manicure for you all today.  I recently purchased LA Girl Disco Brites nail polish, which is marketed as being black light responsive.  I haven’t had a chance to try it, but I’ll be going to cosmic bowling in a couple weeks and figured it would be perfect.  I grabbed the last bottle of Turntable, a bright, green-leaning turquoise creme.  I can’t describe the color perfectly, and my camera did a terrible job capturing it.  I did my best to correct the color, though.

Application was a breeze.  I only needed two thin coats for perfect opacity.  It dries exceptionally shiny and gorgeous.  I used top coat and it was even prettier.  It’s so glossy.

For the accent nail I used three thin coats of Sinful Colors Timbleberry plus two thin coats of Sinful Colors All About You.


Photo taken in natural light (color corrected).

I can't wait to see how it looks under black lights!  :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment