Wednesday, June 27, 2012

LA Colors Tropical Breeze + Sinful Colors Pearl Harbor

Hey everyone!  Today's post is going to be a bit photo heavy.  I wanted to show off Sinful Colors Pearl Harbor again.  (It's definitely one of my favorite glitter top coats ever).  It's not just glitter... it's iridescent glitter that goes from bright green to blue to violet.  It's super complex and I always stare at my nails when I'm wearing it.  I love that I can change the angle of my hands and see new colors or switch lighting and notice something I hadn't before.

This is 2 coats of LA Colors Tropical Breeze (blue-based purple creme) with one coat of Pearl Harbor.  Topped with quick dry top coat.


Photo taken in natural light.


Photo taken in artificial light.


Photo taken in artificial light.


Photo taken in artificial light.


Photo taken in artificial light.

Thanks for reading!  :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment