Tuesday, January 10, 2012

OPI Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ

Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ is one of my all-time favorite polishes.  I never expected to love it as much as I do.  I purchased it on a whim one day and as soon as I wore it, I loved it.  It's such a simple color without any bells and whistles, but it just looks fabulous.  I think the name is odd though - I've never actually seen purple barbeque sauce - have you?  I feel like it should be named cherry glaze or something that would match the description better.

Anyway, this is 2 coats of Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ.  I used Shany plate SH10 and LA Colors Electrified.  I finished with a coat of quick dry top coat.

Photo taken in artificial light.


Photo taken in artificial light.


Photo taken in artificial light.

Do you have a favorite go-to polish that always looks great when you wear it?

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment