Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Konad Flowers

Hey everyone!  Well, my semester officially started last Tuesday so I'm getting back in the groove of school.  I don't know why but I'm not feeling very motivated this semester.  Maybe it's because I got to spend some quality time with all my pretties over break and now I'm spoiled.  Seriously though, my classes sounded interesting when I registered (one of them is required anyway) so I was excited before.  But now I'm just feeling "blah" about my courses.  Hopefully it passes soon!

I have a simple Konad manicure to show you today.  It took me a long time to do this one because the Shany plate wouldn't cooperate and give me a clear image.  It should have taken 15 minutes but ended up taking almost an hour and wasted a lot of Konad Special Polish.  The upshot is that the image I used is duplicated on another plate and it looks like the duplicate is actually etched deeper so I'm wondering if that one will work better.  I'll have to try it sometime and let you know.  In case you're wondering, this flower is on both the Shany SH01 and SH05 plates.

This is 2 coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White, then I used the blue Konad Special polish and Shany plate SH05.  I finished with 1 coat of quick dry top coat.


Photo taken in natural light.


Photo taken in natural light.

Thanks for reading! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower! :-)
    I really like that blue Konad color!
    http://blogerettejoelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joelle! Thanks for following! I know, I like the blue polish too. In the bottle it looked a lot darker so I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I like it a lot better now.

      Delete