Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Color Club Back to Boho

Hi everyone! I don't have any photos today, but I just wanted to check in with everyone and say hi!  I hope you're all rocking fabulous manis as the seasons change and breaking out your favorite fall colors!

I wanted to tell you about a little treasure I found yesterday while at Ross.  I found half of the Color Club Back to Boho Collection!  I didn't even realize that it was released this month until I looked up the colors! They were sold as a set and there were 6 colors plus a top coat for only $6.99!  :D  I've been working really hard this semester and decided I owed myself a little reward so I purchased it.  Too bad they didn't have the other 6 colors.

The colors I have are:

Boho Mojo - silver pearl shimmer
Nouveau Vintage - metallic bronze/gold
Voodoo You Do - metallic blue/grey
Artsy Crafty - dark green creme
Blue-topia  - dark blue jelly
Rebel Spirit - dark chocolate brown creme (wearing it now and it almost looks black)

Sooo.... if you are looking forward to some great fall colors this might be it!  Happy manicures lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment