Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sinful Colors Fusion Neon

I've been on a neon kick lately and this weekend my sister let me use her Sinful Colors Fusion Neon, a neon pink that has quickly climbed to the top of my wish list.  I love it!  So here's a shout-out to my sister for her awesome taste in colors!  :)

Fusion Neon has a pretty good formula.  It was a little thin and required 3 coats of opacity, but it dried quickly so it was actually a pretty quick manicure.  Like most neons, it dried matte, so I applied a shiny top coat.  The wear time is terrible though.  I've only been wearing it for one day and already have major chipping.  I love it though, and will definitely be looking for it next time I go shopping.

This is 3 coats of Fusion Neon and 1 coat of quick dry top coat.

Photo taken in direct sunlight


Photos taken in indirect sunlight



Thanks for looking! :)

2 comments: