Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Revlon Plum Seduction

I want to show you a new polish I got called Revlon Plum Seduction, a berry-pink creme.  It's very pretty and I've already worn it twice!  The application was great and totally opaque in 2 coats.  I'm wearing one coat of strengthening base coat and 2 coats of Plum Seduction.  It's super shiny even without top coat too!  The color isn't exactly accurate here.  The last 2 photos are a better representation of the color.




I also got some LA Colors Art Deco polishes for nail art and wanted to try them, so I came up with this:



The base color is Plum Seduction.  I used Wet n Wild Night Prowl for the dots and each of LA Colors Art Deco Black and Magenta for the stripes.  I added a rhinestone for a little extra flash.

Thanks for looking!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment