Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Probably the Oldest Polish I Own...

I finally got to wear that bottle of polish from high school and it's a lot prettier than I remembered!  And no, I'm not a hoarder.  :)  It's from NYC, but there's no name on the bottle, so I'm just calling it "purple."  It's a shimmery purple with a blue iridescent flash.  It was hard to capture the color shift on camera, but it's really very pretty.  This is 1 coat of strengthening top coat, 3 coats of purple, and 1 coat of quick dry top coat.

In sunlight:




In natural light:


Thanks for looking! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh....flashy. I bet it smells like chemically goodness too LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it definitely has a stronger smell than most of the newer polishes I own! :) It's not as bad as some of the old black label OPIs though...

    ReplyDelete