Friday, June 17, 2011

Glitter Bomb!

Glitter!  I love it!  I want to show you 3 awesome glitter polishes today.

Wet n Wild Sparked

Sparked has LOADS of silver and pink glitter in a clear base.  I only needed 2 coats layered over my brown franken.  It's gorgeous in the sunlight and super sparkly.  Application was a breeze and it dried quickly.  I only needed 1 coat of quick dry top coat to smooth it out.

In sunlight:



In natural light:


Wet n Wild Night Prowl

Night Prowl is really pretty in the bottle, but I wasn't impressed with it on the nail.  It's hot pink microglitter in a black base.  I applied 2 coats over Sally Hansen Black Diamond (black with silver shimmer).  After 2 coats it wasn't nearly as glittery as it looked in the bottle.  This is 2 coats over strengthening base coat and finished with 1 coat of quick dry top coat.




Sinful Colors Call You Later

Call You Later contains gold microglitter with large and medium sized green glitter in a clear jelly base.  It's pretty densely packed and I only needed 2 coats for full coverage.  I layered it over Sally Hansen Jumpin' Jade, a dark green shimmer.  I finished it with one coat of quick dry top coat.




Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment