Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cosmetic Arts Neon Green

Hi everyone!  I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday!  Lately I've been really loving neon and bright colors so I want to show you a neon green I just purchased at Ross.  It's from Cosmetic Arts, but doesn't have a name on the bottle, so I'm just calling it "Neon Green."  It's super bright and I've received several compliments on it.  I feel like it should glow in the dark because it's so bright. :)  The application was a little tricky since it's a thick creme, but it was opaque in 2 coats.  Dry time was average.

This is 1 coat of strengthening base coat, 2 coats of Neon Green, and 1 coat of quick dry top coat.  Photos taken in indirect sunlight.





Do any of you own this, and if so, do you know if it has a name?  Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment