Saturday, May 7, 2011

LA Colors Electrified

I absolutely love metallic nail polishes, especially colored ones.  I found LA Color Electrified at my local dollar store recently and couldn't pass it up.  I'm so happy I purchased it!  It's a pink metallic, but it's almost like it's a pink base with silver flecks.  The application on this was a breeze.  I applied it over one coat of hydrating base coat.  I only needed one coat of Electrified for full opacity and it dried within 5 minutes.  I applied a coat of quick dry top coat and was ready to go within 10 minutes.  Fabulous!  I wore this manicure for 4 days (which is long time for me) with minimal tip wear and only had 3 small chips.  I'm logging this one as a last minute, hassle-free, blingy option.  In other words: awesomeness in a bottle.

Photos taken in sunlight.




What do you think?  Do you like metallic nail polishes?

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment